Land Science Technologies: Northeast District Manager
Land Science Technologies is Growing!
Passionate about the environment and technologies that protect health and property?
Work for the Market leader in Vapor Intrusion Mitigation.
Looking for a consultative sales professional. 2-5 years experience with sales, construction, building products, or environmental goods and services is preferred. Entry level is also acceptable, as training is available.
In response to growing demand, Land Science Technologies is expanding its presence across North America and is currently interviewing qualified candidates for the position of Northeast District Manager. The position’s main responsibility is to increase Land Science Technologies’ sales and technical support presence in the Northeast United States. The Northeast District Manager reports to the Director.
- Develop new business opportunities and working to exceed territory quota
- Meet with environmental engineering firms, regulators, and developers
- Conduct technical sales presentations on vapor intrusion mitigation to prospective clients
- Develop and manage relationships with key accounts
- Provide technical assistance/training to customers
- Provide technical support/oversight of product application at construction sites
- Attend tradeshows
- Assist in development of case studies
- Stay up-to-date on regulatory changes and industry news concerning vapor intrusion
- General knowledge of the real estate development process
- Experience in building construction, vapor intrusion mitigation and site remediation practices
- Experience with CRM software (salesforce.com) and ACAD software
- 40% to 50% travel within the multi-state territory in the Northeast US
- Competitive salary plus commission
- 401K with employer contribution
- Medical and dental (currently)
- Business Expense reimbursement
Preferred Experience and Education:
- 2-5 years experience with sales, construction, building products, or environmental goods and services preferred. Entry level is also acceptable, as training is available.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, civil engineering, environmental sciences preferred.
To apply: Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.