REGENESIS is pleased to announce our latest webinar presentation: An Introduction to PlumeStop™ Colloidal Biomatrix for In Situ Groundwater Remediation. The webinar will be held Wednesday, July 23 at 11:00 am PDT.
Dr. Jeremy Birnstingl, Vice President – Environmental Technology at Regenesis, will provide an overview of the PlumeStop technology, including performance data from both the laboratory and the field. He will also discuss typical use scenarios to address common subsurface remediation challenges.
Dr. Birnstingl will address the following:
• Purpose of the technology – why it is needed, what it contributes
• The core innovations of the technology – what’s novel and what’s new
• The underpinning science – dispersion, rapid contaminant capture and accelerated bio-destruction
• Performance data – laboratory and field
• Appropriate product use scenarios
• Frequently asked questions
To register for this webinar, click here.