Factors to Consider
A successful remediation solution starts with a plan and a strategy
The success of your environmental remediation project depends on the quality of your solution which includes project planning, remediation technology selection, reagent application strategy and post-treatment monitoring. In order to deliver optimal results, many factors need to be considered, including:
- Site review and technical analysis is key to determining the types, locations, concentrations and extent of the contamination as well as the presence of complex geological factors.
- Selecting the appropriate combination of technologies and products to suit your contaminant types, concentrations, locations, time frame and budget.
- Tailoring reagent application methods to ensure optimal remediation product performance by reliably placing the right reagents and volumes where they are most needed.
- Planning for in-field flexibility to optimize reagent delivery is paramount as subsurface conditions are not always what they were reported to be.
- Minimizing site disruption and disturbance is always important as most site owners prefer to minimize their property’s exposure as a contaminated site undergoing remediation.
- Closely monitoring post-application performance to verify the results of the environmental remediation plan.
Are you planning a remediation project? Contact Us to explore solutions and options