RRS Job Opportunity – Remediation Site Supervisor – San Clemente, CA Area
Regenesis, a global leader in the groundwater and soil remediation industry, is currently seeking a full time Remediation Site Supervisor. This person will coordinate and direct the implementation of turn-key in situ remediation applications throughout the United States for our Regenesis Remediation Services (RRS) division. RRS was formed over 8 years ago as the application services division of Regenesis in response to market demands and as a commitment to improve remediation performance on projects.
Implement turn-key remedial designs utilizing our specialized remediation injection trailers equipped with tanks, pumps, hoses, flow meters, gauges, tooling, etc.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- On-site management for implementing scope of work (SOW)
- assist with and track product mixing and subsurface application
- record locations of application points, injected volumes, and general field observations
- track progress versus project schedule
- modify injection plans as needed to maximize quantity of product injected and obtain optimal subsurface distribution
- Coordinate mobilization/delivery of equipment, materials and subcontractors
- Provide daily reports for field activities
- Identify tasks outside of the SOW and communicate to project manager
- Knowledgeable of, or ability to learn bioremediation and chemical oxidation processes
- Perform maintenance on RRS owned equipment
- Assist with generating project cost estimates and writing scope of work, proposals, and reports
As a Remediation Site Supervisor, you must have strong writing skills and communicate well in a professional, technical and mechanical/construction environment. Candidate must be willing to travel 75-90% of the time, have a valid driver’s license with clean record, work outside in all weather conditions, and pass a pre-placement physical exam as well as routine drug and alcohol tests.
Additional qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a geology, engineering, biology or a related science discipline
- At least 3 years of work experience with groundwater and/or soil remediation of petroleum hydrocarbons, chlorinated solvents, or heavy metal contamination
- OSHA 40-hr HAZWOPER Training
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and project scheduling
- Ability to understand and interpret construction drawings
- Mechanically inclined
- Willingness to work with mid to senior level Project Scientists
- Demonstrates a strong desire to learn, work hard and achieve more
- Ability to handle physical rigors of outdoor field work which includes lifting equipment weighing up to 60 lbs., long hours, and weekends on the road.
Email qualified resumes to Deedre Rieck (DRieck@regenesis.com) with the word resume in the subject line.