Back by popular demand! REGENESIS is hosting an encore presentation of the “Introduction to PlumeStop Colloidal Biomatrix for In Situ Groundwater Remediation” webinar on Wednesday, December 17 at 11 a.m. PST. This innovative, new technology allows groundwater remediation practitioners to rapidly capture dissolved-phase contaminants then biodegrade them within its unique colloidal biomatrix-based materials.
Dr. Jeremy Birnstingl, vice president of environmental technology at Regenesis, will address the following topics:
- Purpose of the technology – why it is needed, what it contributes
- The core innovations of the technology – what’s novel and what’s new
- The underpinning science – dispersion, rapid contaminant capture and accelerated bio-destruction
- Performance data – laboratory and field
- Appropriate product use scenarios
- Frequently asked questions
To register for the webinar, click here.