Don’t have the time or fortitude to sift through several pages of text, graphs and charts? Check out an abbreviated version of our traditional case studies in a format that focuses on the important things most people want to know. These new Remediation Project Summaries provide a condensed but meaningful glimpse into a range of remediation applications, technology performance and project outcomes.
The current list of Project Summaries includes:
- RegenOx® In Situ Chemical Oxidation Treats TPHd at DoD Site with Sensitive Underground Infrastructure
- 3-D Microemulsion® Barrier Application Enhances Rate of Dechlorination at Landfill Site
- Integrated Site Remediation Approach Results in a 96% Reduction in Chlorinated Solvents
- Enhanced Microbial Activity post-RegenOx® Treatment at Four Dry Cleaner Sites
- 3-D Microemulsion® Reduces Chlorinated Solvents by 92% over a Period of 1 Year
- Integrated Site Remediation Approach around Sensitive Underground Infrastructure Treats Petroleum Hydrocarbons at Historical Landmark
If you or a colleague would like to have your project featured on our Project Summaries page or as a Case Study please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be in alerted to the addition of project summaries or case studies as they are posted please join our mailing list.
REGENESIS provides advanced technologies for groundwater resources, including specialty soil and groundwater remediation products. If you’re unsure of the condition of your site, you can request a free site evaluation from REGENESIS. For more information, follow us on Twitter, “Like” us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Also, keep up with our blog for all the latest updates.