Thursday, April 25th, 2013
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Pacific Time
This webinar will focus on how environmental consulting firms are minimizing risk and improving in situ groundwater and soil remediation performance by leveraging the collective knowledge, application experience and oversight only a technology developer can provide. Specific attention will also be given to high concentration sites and LNAPL recovery techniques using PetroCleanze® desorptive/oxidative technology.
The presenters will discuss:
- Benefits of manufacturer direct knowledge and experience as it applies to Regenesis remediation reagents
- Importance of having a comprehensive understanding of subsurface geology, geochemistry and reagent applicability
- Reagent application equipment selection, configuration and usage on a range of sites and conditions
- Advantages of teaming with local drilling/direct-push contractors
- Reagent distribution diagnostics: real-time monitoring, evaluation and optimization of subsurface remediation chemistry distribution
- The value of detailed documentation and recordkeeping for documenting all aspects of on-site remediation activity
- Case study examples of how relatively new desorptive/oxidative technologies such as PetroCleanze® are being deployed and optimized through manufacturer direct involvement and oversight
Speaker 1: Scott Mullin
Scott has over 25 years of experience within the contaminated site remediation industry with 13 of those years as an environmental professional, specializing in groundwater and soil remediation technology design and implementation at Regenesis. He is primarily responsible for project oversight operations and executing highly successful remediation projects. In past roles at Regenesis, Mr. Mullin was involved in expanding a regional client base by developing teaming relationships with environmental consultants, evaluating efficacy of multiple remediation technologies to achieve clean-up objectives, generating technical designs and cost proposals, presenting solutions to clients and providing technical support through technology selection, site implementation and post application review.
Speaker 2: Ryan Ferguson
Ryan is an Associate Engineer/Product Manager at Regenesis. He has an MS degree in mechanical engineering from the University of California, San Diego, and he holds a BS degree from the University of Southern California in biomedical/mechanical engineering. He brings a diverse background in engineering, biology, and the physical sciences to the Regenesis Team. More specifically he is responsible for managing all aspects of the PetroCleanze® desorption/oxidation technology.