REGENESIS will be exhibiting, sponsoring, and presenting at The 10th International Conference on Remediation of Chlorinated and Recalcitrant Compounds will be conducted May 22-26, 2016, in Palm Springs, California. Please see the information below, and visit Battelle’s conference website for more information.
REGENESIS presentations at Battelle:
- J. Birnstingl, C. Sandefur, and K. Thoreson, “Enhancements with Biological Remedies”
- C. Sandefur, C. Lee, and S. Barnes, “Applying Geologic Concepts to Hydrogeology”
- J. Birnstingl, B. Poling, and C. Sandefur, “Advances in Amendments and Delivery Methods”
- A.M. Cedzo and C. Hultgren, “In Situ Remediation of Petroleum Hydrocarbons”
- R. Moore and M. Otto, “Advances in Amendments and Delivery Methods”
- B. Poling, M. Valentine, and J. Tribley, “Accelerated Biodegradation of Chlorinated Contaminants Facilitated Using an In Situ Colloidal Biomatrix”
- R. Gillespie, Session Chair A.6, “Supporting and Assessing Enhanced In Situ Bioremediation (EISB) Long-Term Performance”
- S.P. Sittler, B. Poling, and D. Davis, “A Multisite Performance Review of Slow-Release Electron Donor and Bioaugmentation Co-Application Strategy”
- K.M. Gaskill and M. Hamilton, “The Production and Management of Methane in Soil Gas during Solvent Remediation at Dry Cleaner Sites”
- B. Poling, M. Valentine, and J. Tribley, “Accelerated Biodegradation of Chlorinated Contaminants Facilitated Using Liquid Activated Carbon: A Pilot Study in South Carolina”
For more information, visit Battelle’s conference website.