REGENESIS is pleased to be a long-term participant, supporter and sponsor of Battelle’s trio of technical environmental conference series which promotes collaboration among public- and private-sector environmental professionals. More specifically, for at least 15 consecutive years, REGENESIS has been a committed co-sponsor of two groundwater and soil remediation specific symposia which include:
- The International Conference on Remediation of Chlorinated and Recalcitrant Compounds
- The International Symposium on Bioremediation and Sustainable Environmental Technologies (Formerly In Situ and On-Site Bioremediation)
This year REGENESIS is sponsoring The Ninth International Conference on Remediation of Chlorinated and Recalcitrant Compounds to be held May 19-22, 2014, in Monterey, California. Like the previous conferences in this series, it is presented and organized by Battelle. Sponsors include other leading organizations active in site remediation research and application. Attendance is expected to be 1,500 to 1,700 scientists, engineers, regulators, and other environmental professionals representing universities, government site management and regulatory agencies, and R&D and manufacturing firms from more than 30 countries.
Dr. Ben Mork, Vice President of R&D, will be speaking on a compelling, new technology for the rapid treatment of large diffuse groundwater plumes. Additionally, Dr. Jeremy Birnstingl, Vice President of Environmental Technology, will be speaking about “Integrated Treatment Design Benefits – A European Perspective. Regenesis’ staff will also be speaking on PersulfOx Catalyzed Persulfate.
The Battelle Monterey Conference Program will comprise of approximately 950 platform and poster presentations in 68 sessions, along with six panel discussions. The sessions and panels are organized according to the following major topics:
- Chlorinated Solvent Remedial Approaches
- Biological Assessment and Remediation Technologies
- Physical/Chemical Remediation Approaches
- Assessing Remediation Effectiveness
- Integrated Remedial Approaches
- Emerging Issues
- Vapor Intrusion
- Remediation of Consolidated Media
- Characterization, Fate and Transport
- International Environmental Remediation Markets
- Managing Petroleum and LNAPL Sites
- Green/Sustainable Remediation (GSR)
- Best Management Practices for Environmental Restoration Sites
- Compound-Specific Topics
To get more information about this conference or view the preliminary program please click here.