Specialized soil and groundwater remediation services for environmental consultants include:
- Partnering in the planning and design stages of remediation program development; leveraging capabilities of our in-house treatability laboratory to evaluate and optimize remedial solutions
- A broad range of experience in field-based pilot testing of reagents and application methods
- Use of high resolution characterization tools to confirm lateral and vertical extent of contaminants and ensure optimal distribution of remediation reagents
- Detailed pre-remediation site analysis including close review of site maps, subsurface geology, groundwater geochemistry, contaminant locations and concentrations, etc.
- Hands-on field application management and supervision, including managing drilling contractors and high-resolution site characterization providers to control costs and ensure timely application
- Mobilization of our own customized, field-proven equipment for optimal reagent delivery, distribution and monitoring
- A range of reagent application/injection techniques:
- Direct-injection services (top-down, bottom-up, galleries, fixed wells, direct-push)
- Soil handling, milling and mixing operations (ex situ and in situ)
- Horizontal directional drilling for hard to reach applications
- Detailed remediation application reporting, data logging and record keeping to document all aspects of on-site remediation activity
- Professional, site specific health and safety plan for the benefit of all parties involved
- Pre- and post-treatment remediation performance monitoring and data evaluation/review
Are you planning a remediation project? Contact Us to explore solutions and options.