Land Science, a division of REGENESIS, Inc., is a global leader in the development of advanced technologies to mitigate chemical vapors from entering buildings.
The Technical Engineer’s main responsibility is to provide technical support to the Land Science team, assisting the Senior Technical Engineer, Land Science Sales Managers, the Director of Vapor Intrusion and clients.
- Assist team and clients in technical responses relating to vapor intrusion and vapor mitigation systems design and evaluation
- Manage Land Science’s Certified Applicator network
- Assist with product training
- Communication with applicators to discuss project leads, active projects, training, product ordering, etc.
- Update semi-annual training program
- Manage Land Science’s Certified Inspector training, website and network
- Assist and design vapor intrusion mitigation venting systems for clients
- Review soil and groundwater reports and assist and work with Land Science to develop recommendations for vapor barriers and passive venting system layouts
- Manage vapor barrier warranties
- Tracking and organizing warranties
- Tracking payment of warranties
- Manage any warranty claims
- Develop AutoCAD details and specifications for the Land Science team and clients
- Assist in product manufacturing management, processing, inventory and ordering
- Assist with maintaining SDS, product labels
- Maintain and organize Land Science collateral in Teams including: barrier specifications, details, data sheets, training manuals, etc.
- Assist marketing with maintaining product samples, updating brochures, and case studies, etc.
- Assist with certified inspector report and log reviews
- Assist with warranty submittal reviews and warranty issuance
- Attend tradeshows and regional conferences
- Stay up-to-date on regulatory changes and industry news concerning vapor intrusion, particularly in the Southwest US region.
To be successful in this position, you must have a technical drive and competitive spirit that enjoys working in a fast-paced consultative selling environment. Intellectual curiosity with the willingness to learn is critical to success in this position. In addition, as a technical lead, excellent and thorough verbal and written communication skills are needed.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering and/or environmental sciences preferred
Experience: 2+ years of engineering and/or environmental consulting success and experience with construction products or environmental goods and services preferred.
Additional Skills Preferred
- Experience in building construction, environmental consulting, vapor intrusion mitigation and site remediation practices
- Experience with CRM software (salesforce.com) and ACAD software
Travel: 10-20% to various sites for technical support
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary plus commission
- 401k with employer contribution
- Medical and dental (currently)
- Business expense reimbursement
Based in Southern California, Land Science, a division of REGENESIS Bioremediation, is dedicated to developing and providing advanced technologies for sustainable land development. Land Science is committed to providing innovative and technically sound development solutions for under-utilized, environmentally impaired properties commonly referred to as Brownfields. Land Science’s cost-effective industry leading technologies offer engineering firms and real estate developers solutions to issues facing the development of Brownfields today.
Full-time; corporate-based position in San Clemente, CA
If you believe you would be a good fit for the Technical Engineer position at Land Science, please email your resume to email@example.com.