We are excited to announce the availability of the this new webinar recording. Delivered by Dr. Jeremy Birnstingl, VP of Environmental Technology at REGENESIS®, this webinar is the third in a series of presentations about the ground-breaking new technology, PlumeStop.
This webinar covers:
- Lessons learned from PlumeStop applications in multiple geological settings, including how to ensure the reagent is placed in contaminant flux zones
- How the technology works, securing rapid sorption and long-term biodegradation of contaminants
- Performance analysis of technology usage to date, reviewing aggregate data from a range of sites across the United States and Europe
- Laboratory analysis of PlumeStop’s capacity to capture perfluorinated compounds, PFOA/PFOS
- Frequently Asked Questions, as well as the opportunity for the audience to ask Dr. Birnstingl questions
Use the form on this page to view the recorded version of the webinar.