REGENESIS recently launched the company’s latest in situ remediation innovation: PlumeStop™ Colloidal Biomatrix. PlumeStop is a new (patent pending) technology designed to address the challenges of excessive time and end-point uncertainty in groundwater remediation applications. This unique injectable material provides rapid groundwater contaminant concentration reductions (in days), coupled with longer-term and accelerated bio-destruction. In this new webinar, Dr. Jeremy Birnstingl provides an overview of the PlumeStop technology, including performance data from both the laboratory and the field. He also discussed typical use scenarios to address common subsurface remediation challenges.
Dr. Birnstingl addressed the following:
- Purpose of the technology – why it is needed, what it contributes
- The core innovations of the technology – what’s novel and what’s new
- The underpinning science – dispersion, rapid contaminant capture and accelerated bio-destruction
- Performance data – laboratory and field
- Appropriate product use scenarios
- Frequently asked questions
If you experience any problems viewing or accessing the webinar, please click here to ensure you have the correct codec installed.