Optimizing Remediation at Service Station Sites through Field Application and Performance Monitoring (USA)
- Service station contamination scenarios
- Typical injection based remediation approaches
- Application strategies to enhance controlled-release oxygen (ORC Advanced) distribution
- Effective use of microbial sampling and analysis
- Blending of ORC Advanced® with mild oxidants to enhance suboptimal REDOX conditions and facilitate desorption
- Development of complete monitoring programs to track biogeochemical parameters and document enhanced aerobic bioremediation performance
If you experience any problems viewing or accessing the webinar, please click here to ensure you have the correct codec installed.