Last update 23.05.2017
About the Role
An opportunity to represent REGENESIS in France; working with our technical and operational teams to create and deliver accurate and effective remediation designs to our wide range of clients (problem owners, regulators, consultants and contractors). It will be your primary role to meet with new and existing clients to understand their requirements and provide solutions using Regenesis’ wide range of in situ technologies. In the role you will also offer technical support of clients throughout the lifespan of the project, including visiting sites to support applications by our clients, reviewing site data (with our technical team) and managing injection works as required.
- Meet clients to understand their requirements, through phone calls, office visits, conferences etc
- Complete design and pricing of projects with Technical Services Team
- Attend clients’ sites to support application works
- Manage an injection team onsite, as required
- Assist in preparation of marketing material such as case studies, articles etc.
- Relevant Bachelors degree or higher
- 2 years experience in contaminated land remediation
- Fluent French
- Fluent English
- Throughout France
- Occasional visits to UK headquarters in Bath
- Occasional trips throughout Europe and USA
Competitive, depending on experience.
Interested candidates should send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com. No agencies please.