Last update 27.03.2018
About the Role
We are seeking a full-time Remediation Project Supervisor/Engineer to implement the application of REGENESIS’ technologies for our clients throughout the UK and abroad. This is an exciting opportunity to join an international team of contaminated land professionals using innovative technologies on a wide variety of remediation projects across the globe.
SW England, based out of our Bath office, with frequent national and international travel
- On site implementation of injection plans across UK, Scandinavia and Europe
- Preparation and injection of Regenesis products, through the operation of remediation equipment
- Site supervision and management of sub-contractors
- Field observations and reporting of product mixing and delivery
- Assist in compilation of HS&E documentation and report writing
- Provide technical support to clients completing their own injection works
- Assist in design, costing and programming of remediation projects
- Administrative and equipment maintenance tasks when not onsite
- Learn details of bioremediation and chemical oxidation processes and safe handling
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum of a BSc in a relevant earth science, engineering, science or environmental subject
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in environmental consulting or contracting in a site-based role, with experience of remediation projects
- Have a track record of self-sufficiency and practical problem solving in a site setting
- Demonstrate a willingness to work hard, learn and develop
- Show an ability to communicate well
- Hold a UK driving licence
- Willingness and aptitude to learn simple field repairs & maintenance of site equipment
- Competence in languages other than English would be advantageous
Competitive, depending on experience.
Interested candidates should send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.