- Eliminating Risk of PFAS Contamination: Low-Cost In-Situ Remediation with Colloidal Activated Carbon
Learn the Following in This Free Webinar:
- In situ remediation with colloidal activated carbon eliminates risk of PFAS at a low cost
- Colloidal carbon isotherm data and sorption test data for PFAS indicate excellent sorption capability and increased performance with decreasing carbon particle size
- A single application of colloidal activated carbon at an actual field case site resulted in orders of magnitude reduction in PFAS groundwater concentrations to below USEPA health advisory levels
- If you need assistance with a current project and would like to get a design and cost, please visit our Request a Design page.
- To get in contact with a REGENESIS Technical Solutions Manager use our Contact Us form.