REGENESIS® Chairing and Presenting at 2016 International Chlorinated and Recalcitrant Conference
REGENESIS’ Top Experts Will Lead Scientific Sessions on Effective Environmental Remediation and Mitigation
San Clemente, Calif. (May 17, 2015) —REGENESIS®, a global leader in innovative environmental remediation technologies, is proud to announce its participation and sponsorship of Battelle’s upcoming International Conference on Remediation of Chlorinated and Recalcitrant Compounds, set to take place in Palm Springs, Calif. from May 22-26. This is the tenth Chlorinated Conference organized by research and development giant, Battelle, designed to focus on active site remediation, research and application. REGENESIS’ environmental remediation and vapor intrusion mitigation experts are gearing up to chair multiple sessions as well as present topics on recent advancements in environmental cleanup as well as the utilization of their own patented and renowned in situ remediation products such as PlumeStop® Liquid Activated Carbon™.
Here is a lineup of REGENESIS’ presentation topics:
- A Dispersive, Colloidal Activated-Carbon Technology Platform for Securing Speed and Certainty in Groundwater Remediation led by Jeremy Birnstingl, Ph.D., vice president of environmental technology, REGENESIS; Barry Poling, Central/East region manager-North America, REGENESIS; and Craig Sandefur, vice president remediation applications development, REGENESIS.
- Field Performance of Dispersive Colloidal Activated Carbon: Lessons Learned from Multiple Geological Settings led by Jeremy Birnstingl, D., vice president of environmental technology, REGENESIS; Craig Sandefur, vice president remediation applications development, REGENESIS; and Kristen Thoreson, Ph.D., manager – research and development, REGENESIS.
- Innovative Combined-Remedies Approach Using Liquid Activated Carbon (LAC) and Calcium Oxyhydroxide Applied to Benzene Plume Reaches Nondetect within 30 Days led by Ashley Cedzo, Northwest district technical manager, REGENESIS and Craig Hultgren, senior geologist and project manager, HydroCon.
- In Situ Groundwater Treatment via Liquid Activated-Carbon Technology Keeps Large Chicago Brownfield Redevelopment Project on Track led by Ryan E. Moore, Great Lakes district manager, REGENESIS; and Matthew Otto, division manager, Apex Companies, LLC.
- Design Verification Program: Lessons Learned from Preapplication Assessments at In Situ Remediation Sites led by Craig Sandefur, vice president remediation applications development, REGENESIS; Chris Lee, project manager, REGENESIS; and Steven Barnes, project manager, geologist, REGENESIS.
REGENESIS CEO and president, Scott Wilson, is looking forward to taking part in this highly attended conference where he will be chairing a session on Enhancements with Biological Remedies and serving on a scientific panel discussing Advances in Injectable Activated Carbon. He notes: “This conference is considered the key event for scientific discussion on effective and ground breaking soil and groundwater remediation strategies and solutions. Our expert team of presenters could not be more honored to share our latest advances in research and development along with case studies that demonstrate our products effectiveness in the field.”
This environmental science conference – taking place at the Palm Springs Convention Center and adjoining Renaissance Hotel – will provide attendees with a robust technical program of seminars and activities, as well as an opportunity to network with environmental professionals from around the world. Attendance is expected to include anywhere from 1,000 to 1,200 scientists, engineers, regulators and other environmental professionals representing universities, government site management, regulatory agencies, R&D and manufacturing firms from more than 30 countries.
“The harsh environmental impact from chlorinated compounds, recalcitrant compounds and emerging contaminants like PFOA and PFOS affects us all,” adds Wilson. “Our highly specialized team has spent years developing scientifically proven methods to effectively reduce these contaminants. Through our important discussions, we hope to inform the environmental industry on proven successes achieved on site with our latest technology advances using PlumeStop and other REGENESIS’ products.”
REGENESIS will be exhibiting its products and services in booth #527. For a list of conference sponsors and a preliminary program schedule, visit: https://raincrosshosting.com/regenesis-2018-2/regenesis-at-battelle-chlorinated-conference/.
For additional information about REGENESIS, visit www.regenesis.com. Media interested in meeting with a REGENESIS expert at the conference, please contact Leslie Licano at 949-733-8679 ext. 101 or email@example.com.
ABOUT REGENESIS: Founded in 1994, REGENESIS is a global environmental remediation company leading in the research, development and commercialization of technology-based solutions designed to restore contaminated soil and groundwater. REGENESIS’ scientifically proven, patented in situ products and solutions have successfully removed or neutralized hazardous industrial chemicals and toxins in more than 25,000 soil and groundwater cleanup projects across the globe. REGENESIS is the green choice for leading engineering, construction and environmental consulting firms serving a broad range of clients, including developers, insurance companies, manufacturers, municipalities, regulatory agencies and federal, state and local governments. Driven by a desire to assist those charged with managing the complex environmental challenges of the 21st century, REGENESIS not only simplifies processes and significantly reduces costs; but also contributes to a cleaner, healthier and more prosperous world. For more information, visit www.regenesis.com.