Performance of a New Activated Carbon Amendment for Bio-Remediating Petroleum Impacted Sites
In this webinar presented by Microbial Insights, Todd Herrington and Paul Erickson PhD from REGENESIS will discuss PetroFix™ Remediation Fluid. This activated carbon remediation technology is easily injected in situ under low pressure, distributes in the subsurface without fracturing, and includes electron acceptors to stimulate biodegradation of petroleum contaminants in soil and groundwater.
Learn the following in this free webinar:
- A complete overview of how the PetroFix technology works to adsorb and biodegrade petroleum hydrocarbons
- How PetroFix is easily injected under low pressure and distributes in the subsurface without fracturing
- How remediation practitioners can create their own designs using the online Design Assistant
- Field case study of PetroFix successfully treating groundwater contaminants at a petroleum bulk storage facility
- Multiple lines of evidence used to evaluate remedial performance