PFAS Regulations Over Space and Time
In this webinar we were pleased to have as a special guest speaker Rosa Gwinn, PhD PG, Global PFAS Technical Lead at AECOM. Dr. Gwinn’s presentation looked at where PFAS regulations started and where they may be headed globally, including the United States. She was joined by Scott Wilson, President & CEO at REGENESIS, who shared the latest developments about colloidal activated carbon’s use in the remediation industry as a low-cost method of eliminating PFAS risk.
Highlights of this free webinar:
- Where PFAS regulations started and where they may be headed globally, including the United States
- A brief explanation of how public health concerns about PFAS created the pressure to drive regulatory actions that differed country-by-country and state-by-state
- How public health interest and research funding are rapidly changing the scientific understanding of the behavior, toxicity, and fate of individual PFAS in the environment
- Predicting the future of regulations based on what has happened in different jurisdictions
- An update on the use of PlumeStop to eliminate risk on PFAS sites globally