REGENESIS, a global leader in the groundwater and soil remediation industry, is currently seeking a full time Remediation Project Supervisor. This person will assist and direct the implementation of turn-key in situ remediation applications throughout the United States for our REGENESIS Remediation Services (RRS) division. RRS was formed over eight years ago as the application services division of REGENESIS in response to market demands and as a commitment to improve remediation performance on projects.
Implement turn-key remedial designs primarily focused on injection of various groundwater remediation chemistries. The Project Supervisor will utilize our specialized remediation trailers equipped with mixing tanks, pumps, flow meters, pressure gauges, injection tooling, and other field staff to execute the site specific scope of work (SOW) at project sites around the United States. The health and safety of employees, their co-workers, and the public is of the utmost importance to REGENESIS. All REGENESIS employees are to adhere to Company H&S policies and procedures and should alert the Corporate Safety Officer in the event they see room for improvement in H&S practices.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- On-site management for implementing scope of work (SOW)
- assist with and track product mixing and subsurface application
- record locations of application points, injected volumes, and general field observations
- track progress versus project schedule
- modify injection plans as needed to maximize quantity of product injected and obtain
- optimal subsurface distribution
- Coordinate mobilization/delivery of equipment, materials, and subcontractors
- Provide daily reports for field activities
- Identify tasks outside of the SOW and communicate to Project Manager
- Knowledgeable of bioremediation and chemical oxidation processes
- Perform maintenance on RRS owned equipment
- Assist with generating project cost estimates and writing scope of work, proposals, and reports
- Assist in training Staff Scientists and Environmental Technician
As a Remediation Project Supervisor, you must have strong writing skills and communicate well in a professional, technical and construction environment. Candidate must be willing to travel 75-90% of the time, have a valid driver’s license with clean record, work outside in all weather conditions, and pass a pre-placement physical exam as well as routine drug and alcohol monitoring. This position allows for working out of a home office when not traveling.
Additional qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a geology, engineering, biology, chemistry, or a related
- science discipline
- At least 3 years of work experience with groundwater and/or soil remediation of petroleum
- hydrocarbons, chlorinated solvents, or heavy metal contamination
- Knowledgeable of contaminant fate and transport in groundwater systems
- OSHA 40-hr HAZWOPER Training
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and general familiarity with other MS Office Programs
- Ability to understand and interpret construction drawings
- Mechanically inclined
- Willingness to work with mid to senior level Project Scientists
- Demonstrates a strong desire to learn, work hard, and achieve more
- Capable of driving a pickup truck with trailer and comply with DOT regulations
- Ability to handle physical rigors of field work which includes lifting and moving equipment weighing up to 60 lbs.
Remediation Project Supervisor Career Development Path within RRS
The employee will be supported and trained to succeed as well as mentored to develop into a Senior Project Supervisor role. Project Supervisor’s career paths within REGENESIS can also lead to Remediation Systems Design, Operations Management, Project Management, Technical Sales, and other roles across the country.
Email qualified resumes to REGENESIS Human Resources at HR@regenesis.com with the word resume in the subject line.