REGENESIS, a global leader in the groundwater and soil remediation industry, is currently seeking a full-time Environmental Technician. This person will assist in the implementation of turn-key in situ remediation applications throughout the United States for our REGENESIS Remediation Services (RRS) division. Each RRS crew utilizes a specialized remediation trailer equipped with chemically resistant mixing tanks, pumps, hoses, flow meters, pressure gauges and injection tooling on project sites.
The primary responsibility of an Environmental Technician is to operate a remediation trailer and other equipment on project sites as well as maintain this equipment. Environmental Technicians report to Project Supervisors who are responsible for implementing the site-specific remediation scope of work on project sites. Driving trailers and equipment to and from project sites is performed by the Environmental Technician along with assisting the Project Supervisor with field operations.
Detailed responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist project management and staff scientists to implement project scope of work
- prepare injection trailers for projects prior to mobilization
- drive company pickup truck with trailer to project sites following DOT requirements
- stage equipment and products on project sites
- assist with material handling, product mixing, and application
- Coordinate mobilization/delivery of equipment, materials, and subcontractors
- Perform routine maintenance and mechanical repairs on equipment
- Be familiar with and participate in implementing health and safety programs
- Work independently to complete administrative tasks
An Environmental Technician must be organized and able to handle the physical demands of the activities mentioned above and below. Strong communication skills are important to work in a technical, mechanical, and construction environment. Candidate must have a solid work ethic, be willing to travel over 80% of the time across the USA including overnights and some weekends, maintain a valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record.
Additional qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to take and follow multi-step instructions
- High mechanical aptitude
- Willingness to work with mid- to senior-level project scientists
- Demonstrate a strong desire to learn, work hard, and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to handle physical rigors of field work including lifting/moving items weighing up to 60 lbs.
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification (REGENESIS will provide this training, if needed)
- Experience operating drilling or direct push equipment is a plus
Comprehensive training for new employees to safely and efficiently complete job responsibilities will be provided by experienced RRS personnel. Email Deedre Rieck (DRieck@regenesis.com) to submit resume or request an application.