Thursday, January 31, 2013
11:00 – 12:00 PST
This webinar event will highlight a number of groundwater and soil remediation optimization strategies specific to field application and performance monitoring that are designed to get better remediation results at service stations. The subject matter will include:
• Service station contamination scenarios
• Typical injection based remediation approaches and expectations (inject and monitor)
• Application strategies to enhance controlled-release oxygen (ORC Advanced) distribution
• Effective use of microbial sampling and analysis to better understand oxygen utilization
• Blending of ORC Advanced® with mild oxidants to enhance suboptimal REDOX conditions and facilitate desorption
• Development of complete monitoring programs to track biogeochemical parameters and document enhanced aerobic bioremediation performance
• Key case study review and discussion to emphasize points and concepts above
• Questions and answers
• This event is free-of-charge
Guest Speaker #1: Jack Sheldon, Senior Professional at Antea Group
Jack Sheldon is a Senior Professional with Antea Group located in West Des Moines, Iowa. He has 30 years of experience in the fields of environmental microbiology and remediation. Jack has a BS in Bacteriology & Public Health and an MS in Environmental/Industrial Microbiology from Wagner College in Staten Island, NY. In his current role, he advises on remediation technology selection, performance, and optimization. His key technology areas are bioremediation and chemical oxidation. Jack has authored numerous papers and posters, and co-authored two best-selling books on bioremediation.
Antea®Group is an international engineering and environmental consulting firm with access to more than 3,000 employees in over 100 offices and experience on 6 continents.
Guest Speaker #2: Craig Sandefur, Vice-President of Technology at REGENESIS
Mr. Sandefur is the Vice President of Technology at Regenesis and is recognized as an expert in the field of aerobic and anaerobic bioremediation. He has over 20 years of experience in the remediation industry and has developed much of Regenesis’ current product application capabilities. Mr. Sandefur has reviewed and evaluated many of the implemented projects to date and has provided expertise in the areas of technical troubleshooting and field performance. He received his BSc. in Biology from Southwestern Union College in Keene, TX and his MSc. in Geology from Loma Linda University in Riverside, CA.
REGENESIS is the global leader in remediation technology development for use in contaminated site remediation.
Click here to register!