|Download the PDF|
It’s that time of year again, so here are some tips to make sure it’s as enjoyable and safe as possible.
- Avoid loose fitting costumes to prevent trips and falls.
- Try getting creative with make-up or face paint instead of wearing masks that can impair vision.
- If a sword, cane, or lightsaber is a part of your child’s costume, make sure it is not sharp or too long. A child may be hurt if he/she stumbles or trips.
BEING SAFE AT HOME
- Be careful of garden decorations, stones or anything hazardous that might trip your ghoulish visitors this year!
- Make sure outdoor lights are working and replace old bulbs if necessary.
- Keep pets indoors and safe – Halloween is an ever SCARIER night for them!
- Do not leave lit pumpkins unattended or near flammable objects.
- Stay in well-lit areas.
- Look both ways crossing the road – do not take chances!
- Bring a flashlight with you for getting home safely.
- Never enter a stranger’s house even if invited.
- If you have a mobile phone, carry it with you for emergencies.
From all of us at REGENESIS, have a fun and scary safe Halloween!