Check out our new white paper detailing the latest advancement in persulfate-based in situ chemical oxidation (ISCO) technology. This 16-page technical document explains the science behind PersulfOx® (catalyzed persulfate).
White Paper Overview:
Over the past decade, little has been accomplished toward improving the efficacy, cost effectiveness or occupational safety related to the use of persulfate oxidation chemistry for environmental remediation. Recently, however, a significant development has emerged in the form of a new, all-in-one persulfate-based product that employs advanced activation chemistry.
This white paper provides the remediation professional with key information on the following:
- A brief discussion of oxidation technologies employed in environmental remediation today
- Overview of persulfate chemistry and the different methods employed to activate it
- New catalyzed persulfate with built-in, dual activation chemistry
- The effectiveness of PersulfOx at degrading organic contaminants in situ
- Comparative studies and field performance
To download the white paper or learn more about PersulfOx®, click here.