Regenesis is a specialist provider of remediation solutions for contaminated soil and groundwater. When you use our services or access information that we provide, you’ll share some information with us. We want to explain what information we collect, how we use it and where it’s stored.
We endeavor to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (amended) and other relevant legislation.
Information we collect
The information we collect from you falls into two categories:
1. Information you choose to give us
2. Information we get when you visit our website
Here are some details on these:
Information you choose to give us
- When you contact us by phone, email, online inquiry or in person, to find out information or ask for a quotation, we will retain some personal data.
- When you register for an event such as a seminar or webinar.
- When you enter personal information into our website in order to access specific information.
The personal data we routinely collect is:
- Full name
- Email address
- Postal address
- Job Title
- Company name
- Contact telephone details
Information we collect when you visit our website
When you visit our website we will collect data about your computer and your visits to the website, such as:
- Your IP address
- Geographical location
- Browser and domain type
- Referral source
- Length, date and time of visit
- Number of page views
We do this by using cookies. A cookie is a text file sent by our web server to your web browser, where it is stored on your computer. This text file is then sent back to our server every time you access our website with the same browser. This updates the web server with information on your usage of our website.
How to turn off cookies
You can turn cookies off at any time, by going into your browser settings. However, it could have a detrimental effect on the usability of our website and others. If you have any concerns about the cookies we use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How we use your personal data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfill a query, request for information and/or to provide a service
- To facilitate your attendance at one of our events or webinars
- To improve and tailor our website for you
- To email you newsletters and invitations to webinars and events
- To contact you to tell you about services that we think would be of interest to you
Your choices on how your personal data is used
You can choose how you would like us to use the personal data we have regarding:
- Newsletters and Event Invites – you can choose to not receive these by using the ‘email preference’ link provided in the footer of each email we send, or email your request to email@example.com
- Other Marketing Emails – if you would like us to hold your personal information so that we can complete transactions with you, but would otherwise not like to be contacted – please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Control over your personal data
You have a number of rights under data protection law and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regarding the personal data we keep. You can request:
- Access to your personal data that we may have
- Amendment of any personal data which is incorrect or requires updating
- Deletion of your personal data from our records
Please give us one calendar month to deal with any request.
Security of your personal data
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and we will undertake appropriate steps to ensure your personal data is stored in a secure environment to prevent any unauthorized access. We use external data service providers to store and process personal data on our behalf and have appropriate agreements in place with them to protect your data. Any data transfers between external service providers and ourselves are conducted by secure means. Where such service providers are located outside of your country, we rely on legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders.
Sharing your personal data
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for them to use for their own marketing purposes. We may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law.
How long we store your personal data
We will only retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes we are using it for. How long we retain data will vary depending on the purposes it is used for. We have procedures in place for ensuring that those who are not engaged with our company are removed.
Our services are not intended for, nor do we direct them to children. We do not collect any special categories of personal data, as defined under the GDPR.
Third party websites
Our website may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites, so please check their policies when browsing.
We may review and update this Policy and we encourage you to review it from time to time. If we make any significant changes we will endeavor to communicate this to you via the website or email.